Thursday, July 6, 2017

Moving On . . .

I'll be shutting down this site soon.

The kids are growing up. They're 9 and 13. Their journeys and learning are their own to chronicle now, as they choose.

It feels strange to step away from this space, even though I haven't used it in over a year. But I have my own projects demanding attention, and this no longer feels like the place to put my time and energy.

I want to thank everyone who has read these posts. Sharing here and being part of the online homeschooling community helped me get through those early years when I wasn't sure what I was doing.

So . . . thank you.
Thank you for being here.
Thank you for reading.
Thank you for commenting.
Thank you for sharing.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my site! I love hearing from readers, and I do my best to answer all questions here in the comments section. Thanks for reading and commenting!